- 240 Volt (V)
- 5 Ampere (amp)
To maintain the trust of our customers, we are offering superior quality P V Solar Cable. These cables are mainly designed to offer optimal cable connection between the solar cells, therefore used in photovoltaic applications. Being very strong and durable, these cables are widely used for outdoor ground and roof mounted systems. Our vendors facilitate us with high quality materials which are used to manufacture these cables. To meet the various requirements of different industries, we are able to offer the P V Solar Cable in many lengths and sizes.
- Conductors: Class 5 flexible tinned copper according to DIN VDE 0295, IEC/EN 60228
- Insulation: PVC insulation Type-A as per IS: 5831/1984
- Core identification: Single core with natural colour
- Sheath: UV Protected PVC sheath Type ST-1 as per IS: 5831/1984.
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 1100 Volts
- Standards: UV Resistant according to HD 605/A1,Flame Retardant according to IEC/EN 60332-1-2
- Applications: For Solar Panel Connection.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- 150000m Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Plot no, 526, PH-II, HSIIDC, Barhi Industrial Area Sonipat Haryana India +918037401923