- 5 Ampere (amp)
- 240 Volt (v)
With firm commitment to quality, we are able to offered top quality EPR Rubber Cable. These cables are manufactured in compliance with the international quality standards and the current market demands. Supreme grade materials like annealed tinned copper and heat resisting elastomer is used in the manufacturing process to ensure high-grade end products. Our EPR Rubber Cable is widely demanded by our clients as it is compatible with any extreme condition.
- High tensile strength
- Chemical resistant
- Fine finish
- Core identification:
- 2 cores: Red & Black
- 3 cores: Red, yellow & Blue
- 4 cores: Red, Yellow, Blue & Green
- 5 cores: Red, Yellow, Blue, Black & Green
- 6 cores and above are numbered
- Heavy Duty Sheath Type SE3/SE4 of IS 6380-1984.
- CSP (Chlorosulphonated Polyethylene) more commonly as HOFR (Heat & Oil Resistant & Flame Retardant)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 1100 Volts
- Standards: IS 9968(Pt-1)/1988 & BS6500:
- Applications: Reeling unreeling, Trailing, Festooning, Mobile Machines, Cranes, Coal Handling and Conveyors Belts.
Working Temperature of Commonly used Elastomeric Insulating and Sheathing Materials
Max. Cond. Temp.
Min. Working Temp.
Natural Rubber (VIR & TRS)
Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
Chloro-sulpho-nated Poly-ethy-lene (CSP)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 150000m Per Month
- 15 Days
- Free samples are available
- All India
Plot no, 526, PH-II, HSIIDC, Barhi Industrial Area Sonipat Haryana India +918037401923